VGMetrology VIEWER Training
The VGMetrology VIEWER Training is a 1-day class which helps you to use the free VGMetrology VIEWER to your highest advantage and to understand the information contained in projects created with VGMetrology. You will learn about the software capabilities, such as reporting, changing an alignment, defining your own measurements, etc. No preliminary knowledge regarding VG products is required for this 1-day training. Prior knowledge of GD&T and experience in metrology is highly recommended. Introductory trainings deal exclusively with selected training data provided by VG Academy.
- To become familiar with the range of capabilities of VGMetrology VIEWER
- To use viewing and reporting options
- To understand the information contained in the project (analysis results, measurements)
- To adapt a project created with VGMetrology
- Opening projects created with VGMetrology
- Using Bookmarks to switch between different views
- Simple reporting options
- Alignment (3-2-1)
- Changing an existing alignment
- Creating new reference elements and simple measurement features
Public Training Dates
Please click here!
Price per person for a training in Heidelberg, Germany: EUR 600 (plus VAT)
Price per person for a training in Charlotte, NC, USA: USD 1,100 (plus VAT)
How to Sign Up
Pick a date and sign up for one of our training courses or making an enquiry.
If you have any further questions, please contact us