The VGMetrology Training is a 2-day comprehensive introduction to measurement options on industrial CT data, CAD models, and other surface data using VGMetrology software. No preliminary knowledge regarding VG products is required for the introductory training. Prior knowledge of GD & T and experience in metrology is highly recommended. Introductory trainings deal exclusively with selected training data provided by VG Academy.
- To become familiar with the range of capabilities of VGMetrology
- To combine different data sources for further analysis
- To perform analyses and measurements effectively and accurately and document the results with images and reports
- To prepare projects for VGMetrology VIEWER
- Import CT data and CAD models
- Opening projects created with VGStudio MAX
- Alignments (3-2-1, Best Fit)
- Nominal/Actual Comparison between CT/CAD and CT/CT
- Working with analysis annotations
- Optimize projects for VGMetrology VIEWER using bookmarks and single file concept
- Using portable bookmarks for reporting and documentation
- Coordinate Measurement with VGMetrology:
- how to fit reference elements
- how to create measurement features
- Automation with macro & batch
Public Training Dates
Please click here!
Price per person for a training in Heidelberg, Germany: EUR 1,100 (plus VAT)
Price per person for a training in Charlotte, NC, USA: USD 1,900 (plus VAT)
How to Sign Up
Pick a date and sign up for one of our training courses or making an enquiry.
If you have any further questions, please contact us